Friday 18 January 2013

10,000 Hits


When I started this blog, only a few months ago, I never expected it to get 10,000 hits, let alone from 100 different countries. Even if no one ever read anything on this blog I knew that I would keep writing anyway, because I did this for myself, for a chance to just write, and rant, and get things off my chest, or record them in a timeless manner, but it's blown way out from under me.

As per the request of one of my readers; I'm going to start posting tutorials on how to make flash games like the ones I make. I'll start from the very beginning, and each post will become more and more advanced. I don't know how long it will take me or how often I will post a new step, but I want to make it detailed and easy to follow.

Hopefully I'll help out at least one person to do something creative and wonderful with this idea.
 
Thankyou to all my readers, from every corner of the Earth. I hope that my blog has made some kind of positive impact in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment